- If you are not satisfied with any of our products simply return items within 14 days of receipt
- Please complete and include the invoice (sent with your parcel) stating refund or exchange in the case of a faulty item.
- All items must be in a unworn condition with tags attached and (where possible) the original packaging
- Please do not remove any tags from the item unless you are sure you are going to keep them. Any removal of tags may result in a delay with refund or the item being returned back to you
- We have the right to refuse damaged or soiled item, so please take care when returning your parcel
- We ask that you do not use staples to seal your package or duct tape on the product packaging.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back underwear or socks
Please enclose the returns invoice or if no longer available a covering note in your parcel with all relevant fields filled in, failure to do this will result in delay or us not being able to deal with your refund or exchange.
We try to refund returns as soon as possible but at busy times this can take up to 14 days... Please allow at least 10 working days before you get in touch.
We offer free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75. If items are returned for a refund and the order value drops below £75, then the standard delivery charge of £3.95 will apply.
In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item then please notify us within 48 hours of receipt and we'll make it right.
Online returns address:
Big Fish Clothing