We use DPD and FedEx for all next day deliveries, you will receive a text message or email notification regarding your delivery time, all parcels require a signature...For standard delivery we also use Royal Mail & Evri.
*We will do our best to meet our stated delivery times but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee this, as we are sure you will understand sometimes issues arise that may cause delays. *
You may select the following delivery options at the checkout.
UK (Mainland) Standard: £4.50
(approx. 3-5 Working Days)
UK (Mainland) Next Day (excluding the Highlands of Scotland): £6.95
Orders will be dispatched the same day if placed before 2pm Monday - Friday *please note delivery is made Monday-Friday so any order that is placed on Friday before 2pm will be delivered the next available working day, which is Monday/Tuesday.
* Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be sent out the following Monday (Tuesday/Wednesday in the case of a bank holiday) for delivery Tuesday. Please be aware that most couriers do not operate Good Friday & Easter Monday so next day delivery will be delayed until the Tuesday.
UK Isles Standard: £6.95
(4-5 Working Days)
Isle of Man
Isle of Wight
Republic of Ireland: £8.95
(4-5 Working Days)
Please Note for international customers:
It is the customers sole responsibility to comply with any export rules that may apply. All products are sold on the basis that delivery duty is unpaid. Any applicable duties, taxes or admin fees are payable directly by the consignee prior to final delivery. Big Fish Clothing reserves the right to recover any costs incurred as a result of any unpaid fees.
Standard & Next Day Delivery
Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday, if you are not home to sign for the parcel, a card should be left either to arrange another date or for collection (where possible).
During the check-out process, you will be able to leave delivery instructions... please do not specify times as this will not be carried out, so for example if you would like the parcel to be left with a neighbour or in a safe place, this however will only be done at the discretion of the driver ( please note that Big Fish Clothing cannot take responsibility if this request is made ).
It is the customers responsibility to be available to accept delivery, we do our best in regards with notification when the parcel is on its way and will assist with a redelivery if needed. However, if numerous attempts with delivery have failed and the parcel is then retuned back to us and costs are then incurred, then this will be passed on to the customer.
NONE RECEIPT OF PARCEL.
If you have not received your parcel, then please notify us as soon as possible after the expected delivery day, the sooner we know the easier it is to resolve the matter. You have up to 30 days to contact us about non receipt, unfortunately after this time we will be unable to proceed with any enquiry regarding the delivery.
Next day delivery exceptions: - BT, GY, IM, IV, HS, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE1-3
AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, FK19-21, PH1-10, PH15-50 some of these postcodes may take 5-7 days for delivery
When & where does the free delivery apply?
Our *Free Delivery Over £75 offer only applies within the UK Mainland and is a standard delivery service. e.g., England, Scotland & Wales. It does not apply to any offshore islands such as Ireland, Shetland Islands etc.
Order value must be over £75 (not including delivery) to take advantage of our offer.
* Exceptions to FREE Delivery
- Where items are returned for refund and the new order value falls below £75 then the appropriate delivery charge will be applied.
- Free delivery is not applicable in conjunction with any offers i.e. sale period, discount offers, other promotions.
For all UK orders you can now return parcels (up to 2kg) using the Big Fish Clothing Royal Mail portal. Simply follow this link to create and print your label. For non-UK returns please get in touch.
Please note FREE returns is now only applicable if the items/order is dropped off to our warehouse.
If you use our "Returns Label" via the Royal Mail portal, £2.50 will be deducted from your returned order.
- If you are not satisfied with any of our products simply return items within 28 days of receipt
- We do not accept returns after this time. If your return is out of the above time frame you will be contacted via email by our customer service team who will advise further on your return.
- Please complete and include the invoice (sent with your parcel) stating refund or exchange in the case of a faulty item.
- All items are inspected upon return so must be returned in a unworn condition with tags attached and (where possible) the original packaging returned. We will not be able to refund if this is not adhered to and we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
- Please do not remove any tags from the item unless you are sure you are going to keep them. Any removal of tags may result in a delay with refund, or the item being returned to you
- We have the right to refuse damaged or soiled items, so please take care when returning your parcel
- We ask that you do not use staples to seal your package or duct tape on the product packaging.
Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back UNDERWEAR / SWIM SHORTS & SOCKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ONCE DISPATCHED
Please enclose the returns invoice or if no longer available a covering note in your parcel with all relevant fields filled in, failure to do this will result in delay or us not being able to deal with your refund or exchange.
We try to refund returns as soon as possible but at busy times this can take up to 14 days... Please allow at least 10 working days before you get in touch.
We offer free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75. If items are returned for a refund and the order value drops below £75, then the standard delivery charge of £4.50 will apply.
In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item then please notify us within 48 hours of receipt and we'll make it right.
Online Returns Address:
Big Fish Clothing
Aldwarke Wharf Business Park,
Rotherham S65 3SH